Playlist

Local Folks Foods

Excellent Kosher Food

February 23, 2011

Nine Questions

A blog I follow had these 9 questions about food. She played "tag your it" and picked 5 blogs to participate in this (my was not one of them but that's not the point and no offense is taken). I didn't even try to check their responses (it wasn't that serious to me) because I had an idea. Why don't I answer those questions right here. Some are directly related to food but some have no connection at all. So this could be fun. Feel free to add any response you may have. This might get interesting.

1. What do you refuse to eat? If I can help it, beets & Brussels sprouts. I WON’T be cooking them anytime soon.

2. What is the most ethnic dish you have ever made? I’ve tried just about any type of ethnic dishes possible. Italian and Mexican food is pretty easy (but at time tedious) to do. I REALLY like to experiment with different styles of BBQ. German food is pretty fun to experiment with (adding a few different spices we use in the USA).
3. Salt or sweet? Salt.

4. What kitchen gadget can you not live without? 8” chef’s knife.

5. Last restaurant you ate at? Taco Diner, a new local place where I live. Dive style tastes but very clean place atmosphere

6. Where would you like to live if you could move anywhere in the world? I’d say either Switzerland or Austria. Both are pretty central to Western Europe. I'd settle for southern Florida, though.


7. What is your blog about? Food- covering just about anything. I cover not only recipes but various videos about how to cook, where to eat (food reviews), products I like, and some reviews on cookbooks.

8. Do you have pets? No.

9. What is the last city you visited? Atlanta. It reminds me of a cleaner and more laid-back version of New York City. VERY nice place to visit. Just don't go very far on foot (ESPECIALLY during the summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment